The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Nice score, that Genco should clean up nicely.
I think / hope it should too and I have to give a shout out to say Thank You to @Luecke3262 because when I saw it in the antique shop he and I messaged about it and he agreed that one was the better of the 2 that I was looking at.. It was right at the closing time of the antique shop when we figured it out... I think I might even be able to replace the gold wash on the tang of that one too !!!! I have looked at a couple of ways that might work... Maybe.....

Wolfman WR2-SB Antique Bronze, with a 1.25 gap
SysnOr3.jpg

An all too generous gift from @Luecke3262 - thank you my friend, I am very greatful! This was my dad’s daily driver

View attachment 93388
I’m glad you like it! I feel like the post shave feel with this vintage juice is far superior to the current production. The scent is more refined and has less of the sporty notes as well. Good to see you buddy!

I Think I might be developing a slight problem...

I don't really use them that much but for some reason.. @Luecke3262
I have gotten interested in them again...... Well I have a couple I am watching ( One @Luecke3262 and I spoke about and he said If I can get it below a certain price I was doing good.. well I will know about it in a day and a half when it gets to final bidding time.... In the meantime this showed up a while back and i am just now getting to post about it.
This was sent to me before we got COVID and before I got hit with the blues and stopped shaving for a while. Well here it it.
IMG_2956.jpg
IMG_2957.jpg
IMG_2958.jpg
IMG_2961.jpg
IMG_2955.jpg

I Think I might be developing a slight problem...

I don't really use them that much but for some reason.. @Luecke3262
I have gotten interested in them again...... Well I have a couple I am watching ( One @Luecke3262 and I spoke about and he said If I can get it below a certain price I was doing good.. well I will know about it in a day and a half when it gets to final bidding time.... In the meantime this showed up a while back and i am just now getting to post about it.
This was sent to me before we got COVID and before I got hit with the blues and stopped shaving for a while. Well here it it.
View attachment 93450
View attachment 93451
View attachment 93452
View attachment 93453
View attachment 93449
Thanks! 😂 that is slick!!! Congratulations on a real beauty with a classy shoulderless design!

I think @Jaro1069 is getting loopy from the bingo calls and posting his What's Blasting in your headphones post in the What's New orum.

Finally getting around to posting my new brush from Eric / @Smattayu It's hard to capture the color and depth of the purple and black swirl. It looks like a dark crystal ball with a base of orange and purple glitter. It's EXACTLY what I was wanting and Eric hit it out of the park. 🎃👻

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0167.jpg

Back