The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Thanks! I don't normally go for black razors but there was just something about the look of this one in black that I couldn't pass up. It looks amazing in the shiny finish as well though so I don't think there's a bad choice.

I will definitely report back on my shaving experience. I just started making shave videos so I'll be making an unboxing and shave video on this as well.
NICE! Thanks!

It Has Arrived. Supply single edge Pro Adjustable Razor.
Up for Tomorrow’s Shave.
fbf4e33ec5d29bf29cfbc670c6b76401.jpg

e36bc8636db9fe1eabf46f6eaf77b30c.jpg

abd17de382071703d60f2a96de4e064f.jpg

I didn't know they had came out with a new one.. So does this one still use multiple plates or is it an all in one ? Please let me know your thoughts.. I had thought of getting one of the original supply razors.. Let us know any differences you see please.... Thank you...

Mail call 2fer today.
View attachment 75412
View attachment 75413

Yup, I got both SEs in the Kickstarter. I won't be able to shave with them until March, but I will give a short review of each one.

And just look at all that lavender goodness!!!

Fantastic! I almost did the same but was more interested in the adjustable at the time and had also been acquiring a lot at once and was trying to show some restraint. Now I wish I would have just bought them both.

I didn't know they had came out with a new one.. So does this one still use multiple plates or is it an all in one ? Please let me know your thoughts.. I had thought of getting one of the original supply razors.. Let us know any differences you see please.... Thank you...

It's a single plate that replaces the existing three-plate system. If you visit their FAQ, the first item explains what is happening with the 2.0. FAQs

Fantastic! I almost did the same but was more interested in the adjustable at the time and had also been acquiring a lot at once and was trying to show some restraint. Now I wish I would have just bought them both.

It's a single plate that replaces the existing three-plate system. If you visit their FAQ, the first item explains what is happening with the 2.0. FAQs
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it a lot..

Mail call 2fer today.
View attachment 75412
View attachment 75413

Yup, I got both SEs in the Kickstarter. I won't be able to shave with them until March, but I will give a short review of each one.

And just look at all that lavender goodness!!!
Forget the razors, all of that LPH is ShangriLa! Looks like your shaves are set for a while. [emoji6]

It sucks they discontinued the LPH, however from the reports of the new base, I'm glad. It would not have done it justice. It's really odd, too. While most manufacturers are improving their products, Fine seems to have gone the other way with something akin to Razorock / TFS. [emoji3525]

The SOC has finally landed...was amazed at the soft bristles for painting but quite scritchy when face lathering...
View attachment 75465
It really will soften up a lot! Mine is likely 8 years old and has really nice soft tips. Gets better with age and use! Enjoy!

Edit: Just looked it up, ordered it 12/24/2013, so it is just over 8 years old and it’s still a great brush!

Forget the razors, all of that LPH is ShangriLa! Looks like your shaves are set for a while. [emoji6]

It sucks they discontinued the LPH, however from the reports of the new base, I'm glad. It would not have done it justice. It's really odd, too. While most manufacturers are improving their products, Fine seems to have gone the other way with something akin to Razorock / TFS. [emoji3525]
Between pucks of Fine Classic and pucks of Tabac, I am set for a few of years. That tallow soap base is my favorite, so I had to stock up now that the factory is out of business.

It really will soften up a lot! Mine is likely 8 years old and has really nice soft tips. Gets better with age and use! Enjoy!

Edit: Just looked it up, ordered it 12/24/2013, so it is just over 8 years old and it’s still a great brush!
Wow! 8 years and counting. Amazing indeed! Thanks for the encouragement! I look forward to as many years as yours...

Super cool guys, let us know how you like them. I've always wanted to try one because I love my Schick injectors, but I've just never taken the leap due to being neck deep in my straight razors. That black one looks sharp!

Supply pro Adjustable.

Wow !! Great Razor Smooth ease of use loading & Shaving.
Easily my Top Razor right Out of the gate as of now.
Used it on #4 setting all 3 Pases BBS
No pulling or Nicks Just a Smooth relaxing shave.

Your YMMV. [emoji16]
1d484b73d9446dba4a0b3381b79acb8d.jpg

Supply pro Adjustable.

Wow !! Great Razor Smooth ease of use loading & Shaving.
Easily my Top Razor right Out of the gate as of now.
Used it on #4 setting all 3 Pases BBS
No pulling or Nicks Just a Smooth relaxing shave.

Your YMMV. [emoji16]
Thanks for the review! Sounds really nice!

Back