The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I just love the fact Avon got the car right for the 65 Vette bottle but the wrong pic on the box!! :p

One day i'm gonna find island lime all i ever see is the wild country.. whats Tai winds like ?? I currently don't have any Avon products but i have smelled the wild country and its not a favorite. I guess spending so much time in "tropical" areas i have an affinity for those type of scents...

One day i'm gonna find island lime all i ever see is the wild country.. whats Tai winds like ?? I currently don't have any Avon products but i have smelled the wild country and its not a favorite. I guess spending so much time in "tropical" areas i have an affinity for those type of scents...
I am going to try the Tai Winds shortly and let you know but from what I have read Dave is on the money...

sorry for all the questions but what does deep woods smell like??
Googled
Deep Woods
by Avon is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Deep Woods was launched in 1969. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, patchouli, lavender, herbal notes, spicy notes and woody notes.

After a few days wandering around the Postal System, this beautiful glossy replated Fatboy from @Techichi has finally arrived! I can't wait to try it out in the morning with PAA CaD, which also arrived today. I love mail call!
2628c74c2c4af99cd6ee3ce256d3fa27.jpg
23c4fcb16982f009a3a0602ecbe635e8.jpg
178c1f02aeac0c2f4b1ea7bea22a8bcf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back