The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Treasure these moments, Don. Children have a way of teaching us much more than we can ever teach them. Parents' lives grow so much during childrearing.

I love that soap. Goes very well with the Gaelic Tweed splash.
I definitely understand. I really am learning a whole lot from her...she is just absolutely amazing!

And yes...goes very well with the Gaelic Tweed Splash!

I interpreted Don's comment that he wanted me to ask his wife "Hey, wanna have a baby?"
My wife would not approve (and most likely, his would not either).
I'm sure you are a really nice guy Sam but I suspect if DON were the one asking "Hey wanna have a baby?" the conversation would be better received. Personally, I am a little afraid of a Danger Baby part two...the last pregnancy and delivery involved a worldwide plague and an epic hurricane. THEN we learn at 7mos Danger Baby is at least part prehistoric beast. I just don't think the world can handle another Danger pregnancy.

Wait, does she only want to hear from Sam or will this be more of a poll she'll want him to post?
I think this is what you call an unintended consequence. That being said...sure...go ahead...I DARE you to talk to my wife on this topic. I might remind you all...that my wife is an attorney that deals with our State Legislature on a regular basis and deals with the high demand of the highest levels of our state government....AND she is a new mother with all those post-partum hormones still running strong. So yeah...sure...go ahead... ;) .
I interpreted Don's comment that he wanted me to ask his wife "Hey, wanna have a baby?"
My wife would not approve (and most likely, his would not either).
We will just go with neither wife would likely approve...🤪
I'm sure you are a really nice guy Sam but I suspect if DON were the one asking "Hey wanna have a baby?" the conversation would be better received. Personally, I am a little afraid of a Danger Baby part two...the last pregnancy and delivery involved a worldwide plague and an epic hurricane. THEN we learn at 7mos Danger Baby is at least part prehistoric beast. I just don't think the world can handle another Danger pregnancy.
If the world can't handle another Danger Pregnancy...where does that leave little old dangerousdon. I'm not Atlas and the whole holding up the world thing! 😛
I just spit out my coffee!:ROFLMAO:

Hey @dangerousdon Is she still teething because I just mentioned that to my wife and she reminded me that we used this from Wal-Mart
View attachment 51901
They are made for fresh fruit
View attachment 51903
You can freeze the fruit and give it to the kid also and they helped a lot...
Yup...we have something similar. We fill them with frozen blueberries (organic of course) and she goes to town on them.
Yes she does. That is certainly a fact!
Don always happy to see the baby pics. She sure is beautiful. Please just keep my wife out of this thread.
So you don't want me to get @mvargo involved? 🤪

I'm confused. So when is Danger Baby II due?
Gotta strike while the iron is hot!

c708d342fa91c401736910206b921502.jpg

Back