The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

50k964.jpg

Razor: Mekur Progress
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (2nd Shave)
Soap/Cream: Some really good stuff that Chris sent me
Brush: A brush that was made for me by one of the Hobbyists
The Penultimate Aftershave: Humphrey's Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: A really good tonic that has no scent

The shave this morning was fantastic! The face AND neck are super smooth! I mean, the neck considering...this might be the best shave I have had...ever! It was just a really perfect combination of a lot of things!

Today is the first day that I am back into the office full time...permanent. That is until something else happens. But I can't control all that. Anyway...in a weird sort of way...I am okay with it...means I can actually get some work done.

It's my mom's birthday this weekend. She has the luck of having a birthday during one of the best time of the year in Louisiana. It's Crawfish Season...and as such...my brother and I are going to have a Crawfish Boil for the mom's and the rest of the family. With the boil, comes corn, potatoes, sausage, and some types of veggies. Sometimes we do asparagus, other times we do Brussels Sprouts. We've done artichokes before and beans. But lately we have also thrown in some whole pineapples...oh man...that is the good stuff!

Any way...I hope the Cadre has a wonderful Monday!

Back