The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

My goodness, that was more of a roller coaster than Dave's shave today! You guys deserve a trouble free Spring is all I have to say. Hope she's close to a full nights' rest!
Yeah...we are thinking the same thing. A trouble free spring and rest of the year I'm praying for.

Congrats! Hope everything goes smooth the rest of the way and yeah, what Chad said. just wait till you get to HEAR that little heart beating!

Awesome news Don! So happy for you both.
Get ready Don. When you hear the heartbeat for the first time it REALLY hits ya!

Congrats to you both! Sleep NOW!!!!
Congrats! Hope everything goes smooth the rest of the way and yeah, what Chad said. just wait till you get to HEAR that little heart beating!
Congratulations to you and your wife! Glad she got the care she needed and that all is well!
Thank you so much guys! It certainly is an adjustment right now...I am sure it will be a bigger adjustment later!

Razor: Merkur Progress
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless (2nd Shave)
Soap/Cream: Stirling Soap Co. - Triumph
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
The Penultimate Aftershave: Superior 70 and Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: Stirling Soap Co. Triumph

Went with the same shave as the last shave as it was a great shave...you know...shave cubed. At any rate...the same shave...the same results...the same great feel and smoothness. A splash of the Sup 70/witch hazel and then a splash of Triumph. All is right in the world today!

The Danger Zone!!!

Back to work today. I can't say that I am looking forward to it...but I'm looking for something that is somewhat normal. That being said...I have a lot to do today...a lot of catching up to do. But it shouldn't be too bad. The wife is better...a little lingering cough. She is staying home today from work out of precaution and maybe tomorrow. She has me picking some stuff up from her work so that she can be prepared for some legislative meetings on Friday. So...things are going well...or as well as they can be.

I hope the Cadre has an Excellent...whatever day is today!

Back