The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ultimate Minimalist Competition

austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

By my calculations....this will need to go until May 11th to reach 100 shaves. Or are you allowing for skipped shave days?

Or are you allowing for skipped shave days?
Skips are allowed. It's not 100 days, it's 100 shaves. The more skips and missed shaves you have will just drag the whole thing out longer, but that's fine too.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't out if I overslept one morning.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't out if I overslept one morning.
Nope all good. I figure there might be days to where you want to use another soap, like a holiday or other special occasion, or it you get a new soap and need to test it out. Minor steps away from the 3017 are allowed.

Nope all good. I figure there might be days to where you want to use another soap, like a holiday or other special occasion, or it you get a new soap and need to test it out. Minor steps away from the 3017 are allowed.
And that’s how enablement begins. One special occasion begets another. A few new soaps, brushes, razors, and before you know austere minimalism is lost to full blown indulgence and enablement. 😈

By my calculations....this will need to go until May 11th to reach 100 shaves.
When you put it that way it sure seems like a looong time.

Put me in coach. Modern and a Nacet.

20230130_180607.jpg

Who here is Brave enough, or crazy enough, to try?
1. Spider
2. Heysi
3. OpusX

Back