The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Did I get the crystal fixed on my watch today? Yes I did. Was it the largest of 6 total crystals I ordered? Yes it was. Is the movement on the left working? Yes it is. Is the movement on the right working? Heck no because of course it doesn’t even take the same size battery as the other one and it’s not one of the 6 sizes I have.

F787F0E3-A01B-4FB3-8B9F-1C6801FA6A00.jpeg
58332425-7CDD-4903-A13D-931548926C6D.jpeg

Highly tempting…maybe even enough to pacify my want for the real thing but ultimately…it’s just not the real thing…but still pretty fun! Great variety of available colors as well, in true Swatch style! And yes, these are official Omega/Swatch offerings!
BD658C2B-E8E2-4B83-8877-F3CE6BB45B79.jpeg

Highly tempting…maybe even enough to pacify my want for the real thing but ultimately…it’s just not the real thing…but still pretty fun! Great variety of available colors as well, in true Swatch style! And yes, these are official Omega/Swatch offerings!
Honestly pretty cool stuff, and totally makes sense seeing how Omega is under the Swatch umbrella.

As someone with a sapphire sandwich Speedy Pro, though, I can promise there is nothing that will pacify that itch if you desire the real deal!!

That’s a great deal on a swatch as a quality watch but also as one who owns the original with a hesalite Crystal And the Gemini speedy save your cash until you can get the real one

That’s a great deal on a swatch as a quality watch but also as one who owns the original with a hesalite Crystal And the Gemini speedy save your cash until you can get the real one
Also heard on a YouTuber's comment that it will be hard to get. Limited edition, only sold in certain stores and limit 2 each.

Will I probably buy one however….. yep! LOL. Still think it is a great idea and will send the watch “elitists” into a hissy-fit. Even having the originals. I can appreciate the fact it will open up the Speedy to those that have always wanted one. I for one applaud it

View attachment 78658
I’m going to get the Pluto Watch out of respect

1648144365868.png
1648144415189.jpeg

Though I really want the Uranus watch for endless giggles from @Majorrich

1648144585783.jpeg

1648144660711.jpeg

I’m going to get the Pluto Watch out of respect

View attachment 78711
View attachment 78712

Though I really want the Uranus watch for endless giggles from @Majorrich

View attachment 78715