The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

39a9a56725f98eda9c2ed2f0f374f972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a Watch but time related.......My FIL's Atmos Clock which winds itself by bellows operated by slightest shifts in air temperature in the room. The following site has info on them:
IMG_20191124_145618006.jpg

I googled this, because I didn't know what it means. Sorry you weren't interested. I'll leave it at that.
I was interested..... If I wasn't I wouldn't have clicked on the link. I read a few paragraphs and lost interest. It was too long and filled with a lot of techno-babble that I didn't understand.

I was interested..... If I wasn't I wouldn't have clicked on the link. I read a few paragraphs and lost interest. It was too long and filled with a lot of techno-babble that I didn't understand.
They created a mechanical watch that keeps time on its own when worn about. But it also sits on/connects to and synchs with a small atomic clock that they also created. Smashing together two disparate timekeeping paradigms . . . . if you're into that kind of stuff.

My Casio also connects to an atomic clock...... lol.

The Rich.... geesh!

My Casio also connects to an atomic clock...... lol.

The Rich.... geesh!
This doesn't connect. It is an atomic clock, accurate to within 1 second in 317 years.

If you prefer just to hate for snark's sake, that's cool. You be you. I'm done here.

This doesn't connect. It is an atomic clock, accurate to within 1 second in 317 years.

If you prefer just to hate for snark's sake, that's cool. You be you. I'm done here.
No disrespect, at all. Just having a little fun. Sorry if I offended you.

Back