The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Oh man...I’d buy this in a heartbeat if I had the cash!

The usual Sunday watch...seems to be the only day it really gets to be worn unfortunately. It’s my only fancy watch and I don’t want to mess it up; it does have sapphire glass, but the steel bracelet scratches pretty easily.

Citizen Eco-Drive AT Blue Angel edition.

image.jpg

One of these days I’d love to get my hands on a Breitling or Tag Heuer.

Here's mine. It's what? 6 months old now? Already scratched the face, one of the plates is missing off the band, at least one other has a crease through it, and some of the gold isn't gold anymore... But it still reads the right time! (and sort of the right date.....)

20191028_224751.jpg

20191028_224856.jpg

Wow, if Timex can survive Shawn they're worth another look...
About 7 months ago I said I wasnt wearing any because they get beat up to bad. I gave in and got one because using my phone for a clock wasnt convenient.
You can see what has happened after just 6 months, but its hanging in there.

There are a few times I take it off just so I dont get hung up, but mostly I've just been letting it get beat up to see how it holds up.

About 7 months ago I said I wasnt wearing any because they get beat up to bad. I gave in and got one because using my phone for a clock wasnt convenient.
You can see what has happened after just 6 months, but its hanging in there.

There are a few times I take it off just so I dont get hung up, but mostly I've just been letting it get beat up to see how it holds up.
Used to be, Timex, takes a licking and keeps on ticking. New line should be "Shawnproof" 😂

Used to be, Timex, takes a licking and keeps on ticking. New line should be "Shawnproof" 😂
That kind of reminds me of the old Pelican warranty. They warranted against anything except shark attack, bear attack, and children under the age of 4. (I think it was 4)

bfe53e18a5eb1faffcf4cb8c3ef6e32a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back