The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

d68cd32f75320a3485d420a6831d16b9.gif

4010e2f177571df90c79f0dccd34d314.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a peaceful corner of the Forum, wonder of Horology. Then you barge into my house and turn it into a Carnival of Game Show antics, and very poor attempt at comedy, with no knowlege of the subject. I mean anyone who uses their phone rather than wear a watch, really, are we @CVargo? You speak of my dog,... Dangerous as we will be back to Vegas some day, and as @Majorrich will attest "El Doggo" is not one to mess with, so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, and he has your scent, he wont graby you by the hair mind you..... Well.. he really couldn't anyway. As to my wife, indeed I am the lucky one, she is good with what I do and only rolls the eyes now and then, when she knows I am talking to @NurseDave , or @CVargo , or @Majorrich .

Anyway I digress, and to put the final nail into you I shall drink a Coors beer from the nice authentic Beer Glasses you gave us. Well, and for you.... :D

:D :D :D :D :D

giphy.gif
Someone's a cranky old coot today all the time.

Don't take it personally Steven. Dave gets like this when all they have left is the lime jello.
Your lime Jello comment just got a nasty, nasty look from @AvocadoQueen she says you are dead to her, and she will pluck out a mustache hair when she sees you next.. Her favorite jello flavor

Most Expensive Day
Rolex Serti-Submariner 16613
1119962F-0BA9-4116-97EA-34CC8A619DBA.jpeg
This is one of the watches that started it all for me. Purchased about 28 yrs ago for $$$$, they are not made anymore 8 1/4pt diamonds 3 sapphires and stainless and gold. I had considered selling it a few times as it does not get as much wrist time as it should. But with the STUPID prices these and most Rolex’s are going for it has actually increased in value to $$$$$. I never would buy a watch as an investment vehicle, however this one and others have bucked the depreciation trend.

Most Expensive Day
Rolex Serti-Submariner 16613
View attachment 111704
This is one of the watches that started it all for me. Purchased about 28 yrs ago for $$$$, they are not made anymore 8 1/4pt diamonds 3 sapphires and stainless and gold. I had considered selling it a few times as it does not get as much wrist time as it should. But with the STUPID prices these and most Rolex’s are going for it has actually increased in value to $$$$$. I never would buy a watch as an investment vehicle, however this one and others have bucked the depreciation trend.
But is it LEEGIT?!

Just kidding.

Back