The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Can I get in on the competition Before I have to hop up on the Table?
51bf5b0d8caf5608cef8332ff335acc7.jpg

Ha Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another party heard from.....

This is a fine example.....and I must say.....very clean lines and a very stylish band.....but sadly, the Judges have already ruled for today (and why are you bringing out a great piece against a Rolex???). Nope......Come back tomorrow and take these other fellas down.

This is a fine example.....and I must say.....very clean lines and a very stylish band.....but sadly, the Judges have already ruled for today (and why are you bringing out a great piece against a Rolex???). Nope......Come back tomorrow and take these other fellas down.

Rolex’s are Over Priced and Over Rated.
My Seiko runs and wears just as good.

My Seiko runs and wears just as good.
Oh, I'm not arguing with that......but this is Watch Wars......not Timepieces R Us. We play to win and we play for blood.....ok, we play for the entertainment of the Cadre. I'm serious, you would have been in serious contention. I'm definitely going to have to wait until lunch time to post the contest results from now on.

Oh, I'm not arguing with that......but this is Watch Wars......not Timepieces R Us. We play to win and we play for blood.....ok, we play for the entertainment of the Cadre. I'm serious, you would have been in serious contention. I'm definitely going to have to wait until lunch time to post the contest results from now on.

Ok [emoji2957][emoji848] Thanks for the Heads up.
Well I'm in the Right place if I Need Blood.

That's not to say that I'm looking for any contestant to wax their arm in search of a victory.....but stranger things have happened on the way to the top of the winners podium
....or they could shave their arms, since this is a shaving forum, just saying 🤷

Heads up:

Zelos Watches is releasing their next wave of Mako divers this Friday! A shame thy don’t do a plain black dial, I might be tempted!

Heads up:

Zelos Watches is releasing their next wave of Mako divers this Friday! A shame thy don’t do a plain black dial, I might be tempted!
Jeez Gear, you're such an enabler!

That orange textured one is interesting though.

Back