The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I famously do not have notifications turned on for anything. I only make myself available to the world as I see fit.....not the other way around.
Well, aristocrat ehhh? We should rank higher in your world. 🤪🤪

614c0b5810985eba2088cef67bacadc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neat company I just heard about this morning that uses old firehoses in their straps.

Hmm watches and coffee. Interesting concept

You Guys ever check out.
watchcrunch.com
Dang you. I went to look and was about to come back to post that I don't really have time for another forum. But then I saw a linen dial watch on a post that lead me going to look at a shop. Luckily I caught myself asking what the heck I was doing and shut everything. Good try, sir. Good try.

Dang you. I went to look and was about to come back to post that I don't really have time for another forum. But then I saw a linen dial watch on a post that lead me going to look at a shop. Luckily I caught myself asking what the heck I was doing and shut everything. Good try, sir. Good try.

You know Me. I Here to Help you Guy’s Out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back