The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

....you have to stop....you're killing me. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER THING TO SPEND MY MONEY ON.
indeed sir you actually do, It helps the Global Economy, your emotional feeling of well being, and it proves that you sir wear a time piece, not a wrist computer. Be a gentleman, not a step counting one of the masses. Not to mention each time you hoist that Tankard of ale the whole world sees the manliness and choices you make in how you look at time. :devilish:

indeed sir you actually do, It helps the Global Economy, your emotional feeling of well being, and it proves that you sir wear a time piece, not a wrist computer. Be a gentleman, not a step counting one of the masses. Not to mention each time you hoist that Tankard of ale the whole world sees the manliness and choices you make in how you look at time. :devilish:
I'll say this much (the uber-peer pressure aside) I really like nearly every watch you've posted.

I'll say this much (the uber-peer pressure aside) I really like nearly every watch you've posted.
I prefer to call it CEC Customer info, education, and “assistance”. There are drawbacks as when the “enabled ones” threaten you with:

“ I owe you a kick in the nuts for this whole watch thing”

It is a hazard nearly all CEC Agents face, but we have recently ordered Titanium Cups to protect said “nuts” from the errant kick. These were ecologically sourced from, from what is ironically, the “cockpits” of mothballed A-10 Thunderbolt II’s

It is a danger all divisions of the CEC face and proudly accept😎😎😎🤪🤪😂

P.S. I won’t mention any names but the “kicker’s" initials are @NurseDave 🤓🤓

Back