The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

Something tells me your mail call will be a bigger one
1f44d.png

Alright guys due to shipping concerns I am done adding new products for at least a couple of weeks.

What about a "Ghost Town Barber Posse" eventually, not necessarily now.

I feel like the appropriate thing would be to ask CFG before doing it, just seems like the polite thing to do. But definitely open to it. After he settles in his new home and location I'll reach out

I feel like the appropriate thing would be to ask CFG before doing it, just seems like the polite thing to do. But definitely open to it. After he settles in his new home and location I'll reach out
Absolutely, Thanks for thinking for me !!!

Actually Chad, I meant for The Veg shirt to have the bottle on it too. But that will work. Definitely getting one! Just need to figure out what size. I think I’m currently in between sizes!

Actually Chad, I meant for The Veg shirt to have the bottle on it too. But that will work. Definitely getting one! Just need to figure out what size. I think I’m currently in between sizes!
Probably would cause copyright issues with the bottle

In regards to the Veg photo I couldn't find a good vector file so it could just be the bottle. Granted I didn't search for more than 10-15 min or so. But all the pics I tried did not transfer well. So I opted to keep it off. I don't believe anyone has ordered one yet so if you have a good one I'd be willing to add it and update it later this evening when on a computer.

There shouldn't be copyright issues from what my research yielded also.

In regards to the Veg photo I couldn't find a good vector file so it could just be the bottle. Granted I didn't search for more than 10-15 min or so. But all the pics I tried did not transfer well. So I opted to keep it off.

Im good with this one as is. Don’t want to make you do more work on it now. Maybe we can do another one later with the bottle. I’ll definitely be wearing this shirt to our KC Meet Up!

Back