The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

Looks like no pocket polo currently.

I can do a pocket t-shirt if there is interest.

This is a loooooooongshot. But way back in the day, that other place had a shirt that I always wanted. And as soon as I was ready to buy it, their zazzle store closed. It was a green shirt with a bottle of Lilac Vegetal on the front. It said something to the effect of World Tour on the front, and their logo on the back. I’d just want the from to say Rock The VEG! And our logo on the back.

Doable?

This is a loooooooongshot. But way back in the day, that other place had a shirt that I always wanted. And as soon as I was ready to buy it, their zazzle store closed. It was a green shirt with a bottle of Lilac Vegetal on the front. It said something to the effect of World Tour on the front, and their logo on the back. I’d just want the from to say Rock The VEG! And our logo on the back.

Doable?

Stay tuned... I think we can swing it.

Doable?
Where’s the veto button? ?

Where’s the veto button?
1f609.png

Doable?

Doable?

I think I'll wait til you're done adding things so I can pay shipping just once

Oh I know! I am already contemplating my second order. Working on a couple more but come Friday should be pretty much set.

Teaser: Working on a bingo shirt.

Back