The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

The Mosquito Squadrons are out in force tonight so a rare treat to be able to smoke in the house.... in air condition, while on the cadre... on the computer

...priceless

Gunslinger Black Powder tonight. This is a good stick!

Gunslinger Black Powder 9.5.2021.jpg

It was WILD!
I know! I felt guilty afterward and sprayed Febreze everywhere. The Boss could not even tell, other than saying it smelled like a smoked Air freshner, LOL, But she is a smoker so I guess I could have done this the whole time, but prefer the patio, when the squadrons are not attacking

I know! I felt guilty afterward and sprayed Febreze everywhere. The Boss could not even tell, other than saying it smelled like a smoked Air freshner, LOL, But she is a smoker so I guess I could have done this the whole time, but prefer the patio, when the squadrons are not attacking
Well I assume you’re allowed. I went to a cigar lounge.

That's Easy, and I just asked her as well, and she will confirm it on Sunday.... The Answer is....... as you might expect.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

well, except maybe for Fountain Pens.. I only have 3....and ...... Ya thats it, HEHE.. Life is too short. Dad dies when he was 48, and at that point I decided I would go for it all, not regrets and slide in sideway on a motocycle to heaven crash into the pearly gates, and look up at St. Peter out or breath and exclaim "WHAT A RIDE"

by the way how were the Lot 23?, I have been looking at the Maduro version of the lot
I like em as a daily smoker for the price. I’m not at the point of strong peppery flavors yet. They could be a touch more mild for me, but they’ll be perfect with scotch.

I like em as a daily smoker for the price. I’m not at the point of strong peppery flavors yet. They could be a touch more mild for me, but they’ll be perfect with scotch.
Thanks, They are a great deal, espcecially on the box price

Back