The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Padilla Cava Maduro Toro
17D0E794-82E0-41E9-9B24-690F99BE3D87.jpeg

Edit: This is a great smoke. Initial draw is sweet on the tongue and palate. Exhale add some spice, pepper and maybe a bit of Dark coco and the retrohale is all spice and a dark espresso. Wonderful and the Toro is the perfect size for a dram, time, and matches perfectly with the Dalmore Cigar Malt

Last edited:
This is a great smoke. Initial draw is sweet on the tongue and palate. Exhale add some spice, pepper and maybe a bit of Dark coco and the retrohale is all spice and a dark espresso. Wonderful and the Toro is the perfect size for a dram, time, and matches perfectly with the Dalmore Cigar Malt
It is a helluva "value" smoke. They have a flavor profile that is very Padron, if you mashed up the 1k/64/26 lines. I do enjoy those quite a bit.

It is a helluva "value" smoke. They have a flavor profile that is very Padron, if you mashed up the 1k/64/26 lines. I do enjoy those quite a bit.
It is funny you mention that, I was going to make the comparison, but did not want to violate any sacred Padron Law, LOL

Got my errands and chores done. Now a super nerdy time on the deck watching planes. Listening to an autobiography of an air traffic controller and playing an air traffic control game on my phone.
F28805CC-47A0-4570-AA31-819F7189EEEB.jpeg

Back