The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Got a little shipment in to try some new stuff just in time for my seasoning of my humidor to be done.
View attachment 59134
I was going to say there have better been some Padrons in there or I was going to have to come over there and force you to smoke a Swisher Sweet and then a Backwoods. Back to back LOL

some good sticks in there

I was going to say there have better been some Padrons in there or I was going to have to come over there and force you to smoke a Swisher Sweet and then a Backwoods. Back to back LOL

some good sticks in there
;) pretty sure I’ll be buying a box of Lot 23 but wanted to try the sun grown first.

I have no ability to find tasting notes in cigars. Just no more, I’d smoke it, or I’d buy it. I’d smoke it so it wasn’t bitter or harsh, but not a rebuy. Of course I’m sure tastes can change day to day as well.

I have no ability to find tasting notes in cigars. Just no more, I’d smoke it, or I’d buy it. I’d smoke it so it wasn’t bitter or harsh, but not a rebuy. Of course I’m sure tastes can change day to day as well.
Well like you nose and palate for wine, scotch, mezcal, bourbon, egg creations, and….. well darn boy yous has some AD’s….

Oh…. Anyway you will get a taste for letting the smoke roll around and pick up the notes on your tongue and when you retrohale more

Back