The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

But is the meatloaf wrapped in bacon?
Nope, then it would have been called a Bacon Bomb or a Fatty. This one was just a standard meatloaf that Grandma would have cooked in the oven, I just did it indirect on the Kettle.

I do have a plan for a Bacon wrapped Fatty that I have never seen before, it combines a couple different things. I may have time this Sunday to do it, I will keep you posted.
🥓🥓 🧀1631217964938.png

Charter Oak from the SaguaroBay Tasting Guild
Really enjoying this stick, very, very, mild a nice change up to my normal Maduro, spicy preference. Perfect with a light Bourbon or Scotch, somewhat linear, not much on the palate and retohale is extremely mild and smooth with no distinguishable notes per se other than a good tobacco. Very nice and surprised based on recent reviews.

Charter Oak 9.9.21.jpg

I used to put my nubs in a corn cob pipe and finish them off.
That is a good idea, I did find this little Clip thingy that I used. It had another purpose in earlier days...... so I am told ;) that involved "roaches" I think, to finish it off:ROFLMAO::oops:o_O

That is a good idea, I did find this little Clip thingy that I used. It had another purpose in earlier days...... so I am told ;) that involved "roaches" I think, to finish it off:ROFLMAO::oops:o_O
I remember well. The corncob was designated for nubs, they are cheap enough. It was a zero waste habit I developed “in the field” as resources were scarce at times. Unless I ran into an Air Force TACP. Those guys could get anything anywhere and on a friggin’ dime.

Back