The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Having one of the Spicecream now. I’m not experienced enough to pull out any flavors, but I am reminded that I really enjoy box pressed for some reason. Nice big open draw.

Ooooo that Sun Bear sold out quick. You'll have to let us know what you think.
Yes it did, it was released at midnight and I think it was sold out by 6am eastern time. They really should have limited the quantity to 2 or 3 tins per person rather than 13 or 15 (whichever it was this time). Unfortunately I think there are just too many people buying up as much as possible just to flip it for a profit. I normally don't participate in the "limited releases" for any of the hobbies I'm in, shaving stuff included, as I just do not like that business model. I understand a number of reasons why it is done, but as a consumer, I just don't like it. However this time I just happened to be placing an order that night and saw it so I tossed a couple in the cart. I will probably let it sit for a few months before I open it as a number of reviews of previous Sun Bear releases said it was better with a little age on it.

It has been awhile, and I have already been warned by my 2nd Son @CVargo that this better not be a gateway back to cigarette, which I assured him it wont be... some Padrons my favorite
UFVz7lO.jpg

It has been awhile, and I have already been warned by my 2nd Son @CVargo that this better not be a gateway back to cigarette, which I assured him it wont be... some Padrons my favorite
UFVz7lO.jpg

Saw them at Total Wine passed on the price. But I think I’ll likely get it Friday. Cigars I have a hangup about. Buying one for $15 is okay but when you go to buy a bunch of them….

Saw them at Total Wine passed on the price. But I think I’ll likely get it Friday. Cigars I have a hangup about. Buying one for $15 is okay but when you go to buy a bunch of them….
I got the pack for about 25.00 with my points LOL. But this had a Anniversario maduro in it so like bug to bug light

Stopped at a new to me cigar store and found they have a very nice cigar lounge for when the weather turns. Got a few sticks there and then at Total Wine I stopped myself from another bourbon blind buy, but figured I should get something.
79B4E2FB-DC5E-4912-8142-7B50704F2125.jpeg

Ok, this is nice and mellow. I’m going to have to look and see what they actually cost.
DB54F050-8BB2-4DD6-BA10-B4AC6573F2C9.jpeg

Back