The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

That's hysterical Chad !! I showed my wife and explained it I ordered one. She said that's pretty, I want one. I explained I can only buy 1 of these but will get her one of her choice later and she was all good then too.

If she joins the Cadre, she can buy one!

My wife is on a few forums... Parenting, religious, and teaching ones as she's a teacher. But for some reason she still finds a forum dedicated to shaving weird.

I really would like to get in on this but I need to come up with some items to unload for purchase of this one. I really have got to tighten my budget a bunch this year!

I keep looking at the handle already turned and think it's perfect the way the wood and color came out. I want that one ?? Love the wood on the bottom.

This brush would be a perfect companion to Dr. John’s Big Green Monster soap! Lol. I keep staring at the green!

I think they look awesome! The reason they are being made is great. The sharing of the proceeds is a good thing. And I really want one.

Now if I only had ANY budget.....
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png

The stuff coming with the brush is going to push it over the top. We are doing some new stuff with this brush that isn't all disclosed. So let me just say if you have a legacy and or a member brush this anniversary brush is going to push it over the top.

That is all I'll say.

The stuff coming with the brush is going to push it over the top. We are doing some new stuff with this brush that isn't all disclosed. So let me just say if you have a legacy and or a member brush this anniversary brush is going to push it over the top.

That is all I'll say.

That is all I'll say.

Stuff coming with the brush?! Yowza, the deal gets sweetened.

Back