The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

Image result for it's happening gif

Oh man, we drive out of town for a week on Saturday. We were thinking of leaving Friday evening, but my brush is supposed to be delivered before 9pm. I'd hate to leave and have it sitting at home!

Oh man, we drive out of town for a week on Saturday. We were thinking of leaving Friday evening, but my brush is supposed to be delivered before 9pm. I'd hate to leave and have it sitting at home!
Decisions decisions...................but poopskie, my brush is coming tonight :ROFLMAO:

Priorities Dave! Priorities!

The picture doesn't do it justice--really an amazing looking brush. Super happy with my choice of the cashmere knot. Looks great and the performance, WOW!

Edit: I kinda wish I would have brought it to work with me so I could keep looking at it... 😍

Back