The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

Those are some beautiful handles Eric! It still amazes me how people like you have the vision to take a hunk of wood and make something beautiful out of it!

Your work is always impressive. I have done a little wood/resin turning and know how hard it is to create a purposeful shape (I’d never be able to make multiples of the same shape). Awesome work.

Shame on those 2 but they're all looking awesome !!
Those are some beautiful handles Eric! It still amazes me how people like you have the vision to take a hunk of wood and make something beautiful out of it!
Your work is always impressive. I have done a little wood/resin turning and know how hard it is to create a purposeful shape (I’d never be able to make multiples of the same shape). Awesome work.

Thanks guys! Working on #23 & 24 now, so timing will be tight and I might run a little over.

I have a shipping notice from east lansing Michigan, Don't toy with my emotions man !!!

Lol definitely not from me. I got most of the medallions set in today before work. I was hoping to do some more after work, but it looks like I'll be here pretty late tonight. When they do get sent out I will make an announcement, both here and via PM, with tracking numbers included.

I'm sorry for not being in touch, guys. I've been sick as a dog since Saturday, and am just now getting over it. I'll get back in production as soon as I'm able. I'll also post some video of the process that I took last week when I'm able to take some time to edit it, which will probably be after you've all gotten your brushes lol.

Back