The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

1f635.png

Aren't yoga pants one size fits all? You'd think they were the way some folks squeeze into them.....

2 sizes;

One size fits all and one size fits most. Which would you prefer?

Hey guys, sorry for not being around lately. I'm making progress on the brushes, and am still on schedule. After looking at recent chat there are a few items I'd like to bring to your attention.
[list type=decimal][*]I am making the handles in order of the list(for the most part), randomly picking each blank out of the pile. You don't know how it's going to look until plenty of material is removed and the real grain and flaws are revealed, so each one has it's own surprises. They are not in exact numerical order since the badgers didn't show up until after I already had several done and measured for the timberwolf and cashmere.[*]No asterisks![*]They are Capezios, not yoga pants, and one size does not fit all.[/list type=decimal]

Great update Eric! We trust ya!

Do you have a maker’s mark yet?
Not yet. I still need to come up with a logo. I was thinking something along the lines of a robot tank wielding chainsaws and fighting a giant muppet.

The are dance shoes?

While Capezio got started making shoes specifically, the brand currently covers the entire range of dance wear. I was of course referring to men's leggings.

Back