The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

My wife popped into my office today ( about 20ft from her home office in the dining room) with her lunch request: boiled egg sammich on garden lettuce.

She ended up with open faced sammiches on homemade bread, with a lettuce, avocado, and grated cheese base, medium boiled eggs, topped with Italian BOMBA! sauce and some freshly ground black pepper.
73ADDD69-84B2-4FF1-80F4-4179D7DDDF20.jpeg

My wife popped into my office today ( about 20ft from her home office in the dining room) with her lunch request: boiled egg sammich on garden lettuce.

She ended up with open faced sammiches on homemade bread, with a lettuce, avocado, and grated cheese base, medium boiled eggs, topped with Italian BOMBA! sauce and some freshly ground black pepper.
View attachment 29844
You're a good wife Sam........how come my meals on the island are lacking ?

View attachment 29844
Well you certainly crushed my leftover pizza! I need a new Chef De Cuisine!!

Hey nerd! From time to time I wonder how your international chess games are going. Maybe you could start threads for each of them and up date as the moves happen? Just a thought

Buzz cut today with once Celebrity-Owned clippers. No guard and as adjusted as close as it allows.
One strange thing though, it turned a lot of the hair grey as it was cutting. :unsure:
Celebrity owned Clippers? LOL

It's 11am on a Sunday morning. My wife is now out of bed and enjoying a fresh cup'o'java which means...... Time for me to mow the lawn :censored:

Back