The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Jul.04 ASD2/Wilkinson(8) .............. Eagle G2 ................... TFS Rasozero Agrumella ..... Clubman milk

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Canadians!

What makes this day so great? It's a Thursday, which means that it's only one day away from Friday and the start of the weekend! This is twice as good as if it was a Wednesday!

My friends south of the border are more than welcome to join us in celebrating this Thursday of summer! Canadians welcome all with open arms to our festivities!

No bridge for me today as my wife came down with a cold and I have the start of a scratchy throat, which is how she started. In light of the age of my fellow bridge players, I decided to stay home and have a doubly good meh-ilicious shave this afternoon instead.

And what about the curious pause after this latest post? Did Sam overdo it on the Poutine again? Does Same have a Poutine Problem? If so, he’d better hustle over to the nearest PPAnonymous meeting, pronto!

Back