The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Boom Boom was more his height, but I'll take a brunette over a blonde (Hmmmm, that sounds interesting!)

Tomorrow (Monday), I will tackle my first ever Mach-3 shave. I've had the unused razor under the sink for a few years and bumped across it while getting an Injector blade dispenser to change blades. So, hey, why not?

1st Mach-3 use thie morning. The pivoting at the base of the cart just feels ... ummm.... wrong. You have to press the cart into your face, which is very strange. Ended up with a small weeper on my bottom lip. I'll stick with it until the cart dies, but I think I prefer the Sensor.

The Mach3 ain’t all that bad. Certainly better than the Fusion, but I agree with going Sensor if you prefer carts.

There were only 2 carts in the pack when I bought it a few years ago, so happily, I am not locked into a long-term relationship with the Mach-3.

I have no idea what any of that means, but the exclamation mark means it’s a big deal! Woohoo!!

Buying soap but been using the same soap for what 10 years it seems?

Back