The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

man-and-monkey-600x380.jpg
Hey! I was told what happened in Vegas would stay in Vegas!

Soft-boiling some eggs and you know what I discovered? We don't have any eggcups! My wife must have thrown out the cheapie dollar-store ones we had when we last moved 5 years ago. That tells you how often we eat soft-boiled.

Soft-boiling some eggs and you know what I discovered? We don't have any eggcups! My wife must have thrown out the cheapie dollar-store ones we had when we last moved 5 years ago. That tells you how often we eat soft-boiled.
i've never owned any of those. mostly because i am the only one in the house that would touch a soft boiled egg. I just serve it over toast or something like i would a poached egg.

My wife needs a lot more practice with hair clippers. She's still super nervous when working on giving me a fade; I ended up doing 80% of it myself, trying to show her how to cut and blend at various lengths.

Finished up my 1/2-sample slice of CBL Tonsorial, Jeris this morning (GREAT shave BTW) and looking forward to starting my 1/2-sample of Oatmeal Stout in the morning. I cut my samples of Jeris, Oatmeal Stout, and SIR Fougere in half so that @Somnos could enjoy the goodness that is Chris's creation as well.

Finished up my 1/2-sample slice of CBL Tonsorial, Jeris this morning (GREAT shave BTW) and looking forward to starting my 1/2-sample of Oatmeal Stout in the morning. I cut my samples of Jeris, Oatmeal Stout, and SIR Fougere in half so that @Somnos could enjoy the goodness that is Chris's creation as well.
And that was so awesome (totally a Canadian move) still to try them indeed!

Back