The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Aug.04 Slim@4/Personna(6) .......... EJ STF synth .... Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Captains Choice Venture balm

With the Slim, I think I have found my backup DE to the ASD2. I've had several Slims over the years, even having a birth year+quarter one, and found them to be wonderful razors. During one of my Great Purges, I sold off all my razors with the exception of my Injector and my Sensor (for when I needed to travel with just a carry-on). Happy to have returned to this razor once again.

Aug.05 Slim@4/Personna(7) .......... EJ STF synth .... Captains Choice 45th Parallel ... Captains Choice Venture balm

A nice morning shave today, even with it being shave#7 on the blade. I guess it is time to start getting things ready for the road trip tomorrow. My plan is to take my Injector, but I could always swap that for the very travel-friendly Sensor, or maybe even not carry any razor at all and just go hobo for 2+ weeks?

Crisis averted. The Injector is packed. ;)
giphy.gif

Back