The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The "Where The "USPS" Is My Stuff!?!!" USPS Therapy Thread.

MarkB

“TSC’s Happy Hogan”
Veteran
Anyone else close to giving up hope on seeing orders ever arrive from the US Postal Service? Personally I have:
  • 2 orders from CBL (Last update Dec. 8 & 11 respectively "In transit, arriving late)
  • 100 more blades from Wizamet (Last update Dec. 7 "In transit, arriving late)
  • My "Gentlemen's Lavender" soap order from LHNC (Last update Dec. 4 "In transit, arriving late)
  • A Rockwell "Model T" from The HandleBar Supply (Last update Dec. 7 "In transit, arriving late)

That's a crappy gathering of bad luck right there. Unless you just address it to Mark B at WMRK.

Well let me commensurate by saying Canada Post is no better. Ordered stuff for the wife on Dec 2 from a store which is literally 1 hour away. Free shipping and though they say it’s been shipped...nada beyond the “shipper has submitted electronic paperwork”....opened a “where the ****is my stuff ticket” yesterday...”we’ll get back to you with next steps on Dec 22 if your stuff doesn’t arrive”...

Two primary reasons.
1. COVID protocol has quarantined employees.
2. Cost saving measures that include only full trailer or box loads will leave processing facilities. The old model required all or most mail to be cleared daily from a processing facility regardless of quantity.
3. Combine these with Holiday volume and it is unprecedented.

Two primary reasons.
2. Cost saving measures that include only full trailer or box loads will leave processing facilities. The old model required all or most mail to be cleared daily from a processing facility regardless of quantity.
Agreed so instead of screaming "where the f&%k is my stuff"...we whisper it...;)

Two primary reasons.
I understand (read the notice on the USPS website). Here's the thing.. Items I've ordered since those listed above (from all over the country) and shipped through USPS have arrived

I understand (read the notice on the USPS website). Here's the thing.. Items I've ordered since those listed above (from all over the country) and shipped through USPS have arrived
Ughhhhh....😞 Probably stuck at a spoke hub waiting for a full tractor trailer. It’s a mess!

I’m I’m the same boat. I have stuff bought on Black Friday that still hasn’t arrived - somethings bounce between different postal hubs and some that have dropped off the grid altogether.

Guess it just points to the need for the post to privatize? FedEx is boomin! Seems like UPS is too!

Back