The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Movie Thread

I got a secure call while I was over a ceiling pulling cable for kids to watch the towers. Never had to report.

filters_quality(70).jpg

North Country is a 2005 American drama film directed by Niki Caro, starring Charlize Theron, Frances McDormand, Sean Bean, Richard Jenkins, Michelle Monaghan, Jeremy Renner, Woody Harrelson, and Sissy Spacek. The screenplay by Michael Seitzman was inspired by the 2002 book Class Action: The Story of Lois Jenson and the Landmark Case That Changed Sexual Harassment Law by Clara Bingham and Laura Leedy Gansler, which chronicled the case of Jenson v. Eveleth Taconite Company.

This was a Good Movie based on a true occurance... This movie is about a case that helped lay the groundwork against sexual harrasment in the workplace...

Finally saw No Time To Die. Great cap to the latest era and great send off to Craig’s Bond! I don’t think it could have ended any other way.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the character next. I don’t think a Bond has ever been killed off before? But they clearly state his return.

Finally saw No Time To Die. Great cap to the latest era and great send off to Craig’s Bond! I don’t think it could have ended any other way.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the character next. I don’t think a Bond has ever been killed off before? But they clearly state his return.
Isn’t Idris Elba tagged to be the new Bond? Or was that just rumor?

Isn’t Idris Elba tagged to be the new Bond? Or was that just rumor?
He was in the running at one point. According to the odds makers in late Feb he had dropped lower in the polls with current tops being Henry Cavill 5/2 and James Norton 7/2 followed by Tom Hardy ( recently played Alfie on Peaky Blinders) at 9/1 odds...there are others on the list including Elba who is currently at 25/1 odds but those are the current top odds as of the end of Feb...

As an addendum Elba dropped when he said he wanted to continue in his current role... Also upon further checking another name has been added to the "top" contender list , Aaron Taylor-Johnson has now been rumored to be in the running. He is only 32 yrs old so it has been stated that his youth could see him in the role for another 15 + years or more run...

Yea, there’s a short list. But it’s all supposition at this point. There’s talk from the same folks another movie wouldn’t be out until 2025 or something.

I’d imagine it’s going to be a POC or someone that might be seen to bridge the gap. I wouldn’t have minded seeing Lashana Lynch take up the 007 mantle and thought that’s where No Time To Did was headed, but that obviously got sidestepped. Like I said, should be interesting to see where it goes!

I think the reason why Daniel Craig was so successful is because he bridge the gap between the softer gentleman of a Roger Moore, and a rugged Bond, and arguably the best one of Sean Connery

If I was to choose Sean Connery would always be my favorite followed by Daniel Craig. That’s why I think Cavill is the best choice is number one is the Scott number two he’s got that refined look, but still has that ruggedness.

Currently watching this.

movies-at-mopop_con-air.jpg

I like the movie , but I have Always thought that Cage's character was done wrong when he defended himself from the guy with the knife at the beginnng of the movie and gets sent to prison....

Back