The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

A local high school boy with Cerebral Palsy started a small business and is selling his own hot sauce. A portion of its proceeds go toward cerebral palsy research. Definitely had to pick up a bottle!
View attachment 92500
Sounds like a Very Worthy Cause !! Sounds like something some more of us might want to consider getting some of to help the cause.... I wish him success in the business and Hopefully one day in A Cure !!
Edited because I found he has a facebook page.... ( If this is against the rules please remove the link )

Want to watch me eat a Paqi chip while shaving? Well join our Zoom call on Sunday to see me eat not one, but TWO Paqi chips while shaving… LIVE!!!

Special thanks to @OpusX for the 2021 chip.

08E555A8-79D6-49F9-9629-7A7BE0CA7829.jpeg

My Mrs reckons you need to be in training for that kind of thing and i'm not sure Ghost pepper salsa will do it!
Good luck to you!
T

TBH you appeared to suffer more with the scorpion pepper than any other I’ve watched.

6 new 1/2 gal ferments. Probably end up being 5 gallons or more after processing. My hot 100 has 100 supers in it, a third each Reapers, Deadpool, and Ghost. Very excited to try the PawPaw habanero too! And hoping my white and purple sauces turn out with the colors I’m hoping for.

PS, my hands are on fire!!427EF7DE-D16C-48DE-A84A-B62B8A123D5F.jpeg8C3E85D9-5F8B-4E39-B45B-E65F2ED45067.jpeg

Sunflower seeds were no big deal. Actually would make a nice snack. The bear was just gross. Way to hard, just tasted like raw gelatin and then pure capsicum extra heat and pain. I made it through, but it was just so unrefined and unenjoyable.
Did the gummy a couple of months back and I agree...it was nasty!

A half gallon fermenter is the perfect size for test batches of beer or cider. Where did you find them?

Back