The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Oh, I thought the whole intent of searching out these super hot sauces was doing another challenge eating a spoon full or something

My goal is to find tasty and hot sauces. I had thought about doing that, but I’m afraid they’d be quite boring. They don’t have the same affect on me that peppers do. I still need to think on this.

Nice find there KJ. Maybe you should just do a review video once you have tried several.

I just bought a tiered spice rack to hold my hot sauces. I put them in heat order to the best of my ability. I still need to research a few of them.

Have a hot frankensauce going yet?
Kinda, but not really intentional. I had 2 partial bottles that I combined for my return from Hawaii.
But I don’t really think that is something I would do on purpose in the future.

FYI years ago I got on a hot sauce kick, I noticed that some sauces need to be refrigerated after opening.

FYI years ago I got on a hot sauce kick, I noticed that some sauces need to be refrigerated after opening.
Yeah, that’s about half of my stock. But I’ve never worried too much about refrigerating hot sauces.

As soon as i am done watching Billie Eilish on Hot ones i am watching this!

Good old fashion family fun and dad jokes. Great video.

Last edited:
Never got hiccups, never called for help from above, no “oh dear”! You sir are a rock!

Back