The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Lol. I think I’m OK. Just doing the habanero was rough, I can’t imagine something 3-5x more spicy...

You won’t know your true capability until you push boundaries. You handled the Habanero very well, you can easily go hotter. It’s all mind over matter anyway.

Just make sure to put down the knife and be clear of any large hard objects before the scorpion pepper then.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Had some wing tonight. They didn't seem nearly as hot anymore after eating the habaneros. Funny what a fresh perspective can do. Looking forward to when the hot ones come in season for sure.

KJ, how difficult is it to get good peppers to grow?

KJ, how difficult is it to get good peppers to grow?
Last year was my first year with a garden. And it seemed pretty easy. If you can buy the plants already started it’s super easy. Starting from seeds is more difficult.

3 new sauces today.

Bravado: Ghost Pepper & Blueberry 28,000 SHU
High River: Rogue 34,000 SHU
Pain 100% 40,800 SHU

That’s all until my subscription box arrives in January.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried plain ole hot sauce, like Louisiana, Texas Pete, or Franks for example, on a plain glazed doughnut?

If you haven't you should! One of the things I miss about not being able to eat doughnuts (or any sweets) anymore.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried plain ole hot sauce, like Louisiana, Texas Pete, or Franks for example, on a plain glazed doughnut?

If you haven't you should! One of the things I miss about not being able to eat doughnuts (or any sweets) anymore.

And in other news...Craig revels that he is crazy!
1f60b.png

Back