The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Dreaded 2019 TSC "S Word" Thread

I feel like this is going well for me. I have felt some temptation, but not much.

I am getting the TSC Anniversary brush and I am negotiating with Eric to get a TSC Member brush. It is handy that all TSC branded items are an exception. With those and Josh's PIF I should be more than set to get through six months.

I feel like this is going well for me. I have felt some temptation, but not much.

I am getting the TSC Anniversary brush and I am negotiating with Eric to get a TSC Member brush. It is handy that all TSC branded items are an exception. With those and Josh's PIF I should be more than set to get through six years.

FTFY

Well, I'm still in and the last of things have come that were bought prior to Jan. I wish I didn't drop razor from my exceptions list as the Vector may get me eventually now that the Rx has sold and the money is sitting in the paypal account...................18 days down and no itches to scratch other then curiosity about the Vector now........holding firm, for the moment

Still in too, I'm in the process of a trade with Bill in Oneida of 2 AS for a LARGE glass bottle of Brut. Money from my Rx sale is sitting in paypal, but glad I had restraint and I can mull over what I really want to put it towards, LATER

Money from my Rx sale is sitting in paypal, but glad I had restraint and I can mull over what I really want to put it towards, LATER
Wait, you said before that you weren’t saving up for future purchases....

Wait, you said before that you weren’t saving up for future purchases....
How is it you put it....I chose my words very carefully. I'm not putting money away each month (saving) to make future purchases. A razor sold now because I want to try another but can't make the purchase now will have funds sitting obviously until the S is done.

1 month down and some things I would like but no real twitching or nervous and anxious behavior.................at least not more than normal

I am very disappointed in many of you...I would have thought some of you would fall out of this by now. Don't worry...there is still time.

Back