The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bottom of a tub

I'm on the other side of the fence with that one.... I can't believe he actually used the whole thing.
1f61d.png
I was just being kind...
1f606.png

With the amount of soaps I have now to rotate, I haven't hit the bottom of a tub in years but am predicting my next one will be Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber as I've been going to it hard lately and already bought my Back up Soap/AS. Picks when it happens will be posted here.

I am trying to finish off my Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood. I'll post a pic in a couple of weeks!

I finished something and now use the plastic container for my MWF puck. Can't remember what it was though.... Probably a Razo-Rock soap. They go fairly quickly.

Does this count? It’s only a sample, but it’s the first soap of any size I’ve actually finished.

I would give you the benefit on that BUT, I still see some stuff in there.

I have finished 3 tubs in the past year...maybe I am doing something wrong...besides not having enough soap!
2 razorock soaps and one stirling.

I have finished 3 tubs in the past year...maybe I am doing something wrong...besides not having enough soap!\n2 razorock soaps and one stirling.
\n\nIf you finished a Stirling...then you are doing well. Those things are truly never ending!

Only a 2oz tub, but the first bottom I’ve gotten to in quite a while!
Really nice scent, very spring-like. Never could get it dialed in for a great lather with my hard water though.
I LOVE this scent! One of the best in the shaving world, IMO.

Nice smelling soap deserving of being all used up.

I sometimes put a Stirling or SC sample in a dish and use it up just to feel like I’ve accomplished something! I’m not even close to finishing a full tub but that’s really an indication of my level of SAD verses my soap usage.

I sometimes put a Stirling or SC sample in a dish and use it up just to feel like I’ve accomplished something! I’m not even close to finishing a full tub but that’s really an indication of my level of SAD verses my soap usage.

Yeah, I hear ya on that on Mark. I have so much soap that I could institute a strict rotation, and I'd never finish a single tub in my lifetime.

Back