The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Avon Collection and Information Thread

Thanks to Mr @Dave in KY I am now in possession of physical (and olfactory) proof that island lime does indeed exist. ....thanks to this thread and Dave's recent updating I am now aware there are more "sea" themed scents I was not aware existed. I remember a long list KJ had prepared some time ago (...in a galaxy far, far away) that included a reference to the scent and/or what it was a clone of if such information was known. I don't recall seeing many, if any, aquatic scents listed but I am sure they existed. After sniffing and using the Island Lime I can only say it seems to be in a similar style as the pinaud lime sec and citrus musk but is NOT the same.

I will be attending some larger swapmeet events this summer and if I am lucky I will at least SEE some of the more unique names if not be able to pick up some new additions.

Dave, I picked up a Stirling Six with a full 7 oz of leather a few weeks ago for a dollar. If you want it's yours, just say the word.

Back