The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 7 Sins of Wetshaving

Excellent first video Dave! Penhaligons is a worthy lust.

Thank you guys. Chris, I used Movavi Slideshow Maker which I had bought for another project. But it seems to work decently for video as well. The sound effect I downloaded separately.

Great first video Dave!! That's awesome with the Shawshank brush, though sorry to hear about the finish on it...

Awesome 1st Video Dave !! A natural for sure. I just can't do a video, but will do a 7 sins soon with pictures. I tip my hat to you Sir.

LOL, thanks guys. My wife was quite amused that I did a video at all.

Great 1st video Dave!

Nice list too! Interesting story on the Shawshank brush. One of my favorite movies. Bummer about the finish!

Great 1st video Dave!

Nice list too! Interesting story on the Shawshank brush. One of my favorite movies. Bummer about the finish!
Dave, maybe Eric could help you out with that brush?
Thank you. KJ, I've thought about that, but I have a couple of things in the works with Eric as it is, so I'm trying to space out my requests of the poor guy. My other brand new brush has the same problem. So I'm being a bit more proactive and I'm on day two of it sitting out in the sun to see if that helps.

Enjoyed the video Dave. You have some nice stuff...very 7 sins worthy. I too totally dig the Russian tea scent but I gave my tub to my bingle buddy last Christmas. As much as I liked it I rarely used it, part because it unobtainium so I was protective of it and part because it only performed middle of the road. My answer was to give it to someone who was wishing for it.

Woohoo brother TJ! Nice video buddy. Going outside was a smart idea, better lighting and no echo.

That was a beefy looking straight you have there.

That was a great vid, TJ! I have to agree with you about the Friodur 472....awesome shaver!

Good stuff TJ! Loved the list also. I am right there with you for all those guys that ALWAYS has a BBS!

Great job TJ!

Oh and those guys that never have have a bad shave or other issue...yea right!

Back