The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 7 Sins of Wetshaving

Very nice TJ. After watching that I just want to sit outside throw back some beer and smoke a cigar.

Nice video Chris. I'm glad you didn't cop out completely with Envy. Folks who can hone their own razors are a fair group to envy. If I could do that, I'm sure I'd use my straights way more often.

Very nice video Chris. I have the same kind of deal about the envy but if i had to pick it would be the every shave BBS guys.

Nice video Chris. I'm glad you didn't cop out completely with Envy. Folks who can hone their own razors are a fair group to envy. If I could do that, I'm sure I'd use my straights way more often.

Thanks, and I agree!

Very nice video Chris. I have the same kind of deal about the envy but if i had to pick it would be the every shave BBS guys.

Thanks! I guess I’m pretty fortunate then to achieve that about 80%+ of the time cumulatively!

Great video Chris! I am compelled to produce one myself, but sloth oh sloth am I.

Woah! Great video there Rich! Nice job on the edits too. Nice production overall.

Personally I’d go with something a bit milder than the Q shave for spreading the word, but you can’t argue with the value!

Good stuff Rich! Very you, very fun.

I’ve seen you mention your Klas Tornblom set before, but I didn’t know they were “spineless”. I didn’t know there was such a thing as a spineless SR!

And holy moly Sensei of QShaves! Good on you for spreading the love.

Very early on I got them for $3.00 a piece! So I bought a mess of them. Same with the Sterling Boar brushes.

Good thing you didn’t mention any names there Rich. You could have gotten into some hot water. I could be wrong, but I think I remember from last year that Chad had a thing for Elf Balls too.

Back