The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sumo March 2023 Tourney and Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched anything yet, but here are our results.

1679845856464.png

YouTube is not the way to go. I also unsubscribed from sumo prime time
Same, I'm moving everything I can to Rumble. Louder With Crowder is over there. I'm also considering moving my shaving videos over there.

Same, I'm moving everything I can to Rumble. Louder With Crowder is over there. I'm also considering moving my shaving videos over there.
Rumble has a huge issue being one sided on the Alt-righ platform, and some of their largest investors have ties to organizations an not being as nuetral as we need to be here on the Cadre. Most research is needed to determine whether we will allow Rumble Videos to be posted here.

Rumble has a huge issue being one sided on the Alt-righ platform, and some of their largest investors have ties to organizations an not being as nuetral as we need to be here on the Cadre. Most research is needed to determine whether we will allow Rumble Videos to be posted here.
If the content is ‘apolitical’ I don’t see a problem. Such purity tests are a fools errand. Musk owns Twitter now, so should you remove your presence there because because some members consider it a “lack of neutrality”? You own the place, so of course you can do whatever you wish.

If the content is ‘apolitical’ I don’t see a problem. Such purity tests are a fools errand. Musk owns Twitter now, so should you remove your presence there because because some members consider it a “lack of neutrality”? You own the place, so of course you can do whatever you wish.
We welcome all folks however think of us as Switzerland. All opinions are welcome and we have a strict rule of self policing, and respect of opinions, we do not allow political posts, or links on either side of the aisle. Opinions are not a problem. Posts, links, or videos that become property of the TSC once posted do affect how the forum is perceived. This is a safe space for all gentlemen, ladies, kids. We are a family here. That is what makes us different than all the other “forums”. And we like it that way. As mentioned before we welcome everyone, however very quickly some folks find that this may not necessarily be the place for them. We welcome all as long as they follow the proven guidelines we have set forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back