The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stirred UP

Even this photo makes my blood boil! 8.5 years after marriage I am still training my wife on this! LOL
Try 32 and yet still.........even if I put one of those twist things that will roll it for you, I have to roll it if it's gonna happen. I get even by leaving the seat up........

I just don't see what the big deal is.
1f60f.png

You are probably one of those people that puts the toilet paper roll on where it comes out under and from the back instead of over the top too aren't you.

You are probably one of those people that puts the toilet paper roll on where it comes out under and from the back instead of over the top too aren't you.

Oh no! That's one of my OCD things. Plus if you do it the way you said...the spiders will get you.

I don't know guys. We might need to shut this one down. I had high opinions of Don before reading his last few entries in this thread. I mean how can you trust someone who squeezes from the middle of a tube?

I don't know why this one bugs me so much, but those darn "pick-a-size" paper towels. I just want a normal full size paper towel that you don't need to rip 12 pieces off of to do what you need to do. And you almost can't find a normal size roll around here anymore.

I don't know guys. We might need to shut this one down. I had high opinions of Don before reading his last few entries in this thread. I mean how can you trust someone who squeezes from the middle of a tube?

Oh sure! Just because the rest of you have an OCD about tooth paste...I"M THE BAD GUY!
1f60b.png

I don't know why this one bugs me so much, but those darn "pick-a-size" paper towels. I just want a normal full size paper towel that you don't need to rip 12 pieces off of to do what you need to do. And you almost can't find a normal size roll around here anymore.

i actually like those.

i kinda like those. I have this strange OCD thing, I have to wash/rinse my hands often and always need a new paper towel. When I am honing I burn through a ton of towels because I am constantly wiping my hands (and the blade)...it’s horible.
‘My wife put one of the regular rolls up this week and I don’t know what to do with myself. The towels are too big

i kinda like those. I have this strange OCD thing, I have to wash/rinse my hands often and always need a new paper towel. When I am honing I burn through a ton of towels because I am constantly wiping my hands (and the blade)...it’s horible.
‘My wife put one of the regular rolls up this week and I don’t know what to do with myself. The towels are too big
Heh, I’ll even tear a corner off the smaller ones when I just need a quick wipe off a knife or something.

I'm with you Shawn. Drives me nuts too !!

Chad, that’s what I see in my kids’ bathrooms. Not in mine though.

My wife is notorious for it as you can see. As to my son... I'm just glad he brushes his teeth. I'll fight the proper way to use the tube of paste when he's a bit older

So...can you add a tooth paste squeezer to the Cadre store?

You wanna know what gets me *stirred up* lightning storms that cancel my Friday night game! Game ended with 9:44 left in the second quarter! Tune into my shave video tomorrow for more info.

Back