The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Steve's Video Spot

For 1st time you looked pretty comfortable on that pass. Nice job Steve !!
Well I guess I should clarify that it was my first* time lol. First time using a traditional straight razor, but I’ve done about 4 passes before this with a barber straight. Still a lot to learn though lol

Very nice Steve there were some cringe moments for me, and I had just finished watching GoT, so I was a bit twitchy, LOL, but you avoided the wreck, so Fantastic Job. FWIW watch your blade angle and have ht razor in motion before touch down, and more stretching.

Pure awesomeness.

Very nice Steve there were some cringe moments for me, and I had just finished watching GoT, so I was a bit twitchy, LOL, but you avoided the wreck, so Fantastic Job. FWIW watch your blade angle and have ht razor in motion before touch down, and more stretching.

Pure awesomeness.

Thanks for the tips Dave, sorry for any extra anxiety caused after watching last night's episode lol.
@HandleBarberDave I thought you were going to suggest Valyrian steel.
I'm not a lord, so this may be hard to come by....

Back