The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

No I made a couple of brushes for a swedish YouTube straight Razor shaver that has Parkinson's disease and he wanted to pay me so I told him that he could send me some soap that was Made in Sweden. Johan is his name ( Shave & Butcher) nice guy 👍

No I made a couple of brushes for a swedish YouTube straight Razor shaver that has Parkinson's disease and he wanted to pay me so I told him that he could send me some soap that was Made in Sweden. Johan is his name ( Shave & Butcher) nice guy 👍
Cool.

Paint me Jealous of the DB Master Barber. Have to use my host Dragons Blood now tomorrow........
I like the bigger @Techichi myself. You must have tinier hands than you think.

Talked me back into the Vintage pass......

Last edited:
Great video KJ!
1. Thank you for doing a video with the beehive brush. My Gelousy Badger from AP Shave Co. has a beehive style handle and fits perfectly in my hand. After watching your video it looks more like your Paladin, so I am fairly certain that I would share your opinion on the Techichi handle.

2. I really liked how you talked about the difference in definitions of how our community describes products. I would be really curious how you measure and define other terms that we use when reviewing products. I really enjoy how you review products and although our opinions may differ on products from time to time, I like the amount of detail you put in your reviews.

3. I am curious to see what you use when you travel. I may have to travel a little more in the coming months and I have been battling back and forth on what I should include in a travel kit. I have been debating making an air travel kit and a driving travel kit based on restrictions, or just making one kit that can be for when I have to drive or fly.

3 new videos, all done from paranormal investigation sites. All three feature, possibly, evidence of life from the beyond.

3 new videos, all done from paranormal investigation sites. All three feature, possibly, evidence of life from the beyond.

Good Stuff KJ Here are the notes for Hombres both soap and AS Milk, however that one I sent you was the Beta, it has been updated a bit, will send some once I get the final AS

Here are the notes For Hombes Barbeshop, and it Tonsorial Barber Base

TOP: Desert lime, Jalapeno, Cucumber, Blood Orange, Cilantro
HEART: Gunpowder, Gunsmoke, Russian Saddle Leather, Barber Chair Suede, Russian Thisle, Prickly Pear Cactus, Jasmine
BASE: Terra Cotta Clay, Cedar, Patchouli & Amber

4d3d8e3d10db6df8e0e5794d71f853b1.gif

Back