The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I always do that now to get the scent there and think of you as it's where I got the idea(y)
As far as the bowl, I think you're over thinking it but we'll see ;)
giphy (4).gifgiphy (11).gif

Humphreys, So a google search got some pricey ones at amazon around $15 but found a store in NY selling for $6.68. put 4 in cart for free shipping and they took 1 out due to stock. Must have got their last 3. Added a lucky tiger cream to get to $25 for free shipping. They're still out there in dwindling numbers if you search.

Hmm I’ve never used Superior 70 but it sounds pretty nice. Might have to pick up a bottle to try eventually. Nice video

I don't need a bowl but now I want one.
Im not a bowl latherer, but I really did enjoy using it. And it worked very well. And it’s just kind of fun to play with too.
found a store in NY selling for $6.68. put 4 in cart for free shipping and they took 1 out due to stock. Must have got their last 3.
Wow! That’s the deal of the century. I keep looking but never see it for a decent price.

Hmm I’ve never used Superior 70 but it sounds pretty nice. Might have to pick up a bottle to try eventually. Nice video
It’s tricky to find, but it’s really good stuff. No cinnamon/clove scent that you find in most BRs.

It's all over the bay from a single bottle to a case but totally different from Maravilla 70.
Great juice, skin nourishing, all natural I believe. Very toned down bay rum oil. It’s one third of the mix for Bootleggers!

Great juice, skin nourishing, all natural I believe. Very toned down bay rum oil. It’s one third of the mix for Bootleggers!
Gus assures me it is not the same as the Humphrey's or even close though. He's checking with a family member still on the island for something that is similar and it's availability. Perhaps the thing that was robbing the sales of the Humphrey's and leading to it's demise. Util then, I have enough to outlast the drought...................hopefully

I don't think anybody was comparing the two. I discussed both, individually, in my last videos.

Don't you have some Superior 70?
I was just making sure it was clear as Chris commented on it quoting my post which mentioned both. Didn't want any skim readers to think it was a replacement choice. I don't have Superior 70 and messaged Gus about it. He discouraged it as a substitute and said he was working on contacting his sister for more info on something that would be a better fit. I have plenty to wait it out till he sorts it out. My intentions are if these 3 bottles come thru correct. 1 to my wife, 1 as a third backup for me and 1 going to you if you don't find any 👍

Just caught the last video. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your hair for Christmas.

Back