The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Have you ever recorded a den tour vid? I would love to know what’s going on on those aftershave shelves behind you. The tops on that first row reminds me of the top of Cholula hot sauce bottles.
F1DD046F-65B7-4E7E-9477-23810E55B0DD.jpeg

Have you ever recorded a den tour vid? I would love to know what’s going on on those aftershave shelves behind you. The tops on that first row reminds me of the top of Cholula hot sauce bottles.
Because they are Cholula bottles! That's where I house my Bootleggers aftershaves (homemade mixes). I do have a live den tour that I recently did on Rich Man group, if you want to look for it there.

“I don’t know why someone would buy a $10 witch hazel,” says the guy who just bought several bottles of Thayers medicated.🤣
Yeah, got me..... but I don't use the medicated stuff for post shave. I use it for first aid. It's the best thing I've found to relieve itchy skin form bug bites, rashes, and hives.

Back