The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider’s Motorcycle Adventures

So yes, I did manage to get out for a little ride today. Just a quick run to Walmart to pick up a couple things..... but I took the long way to get there! 47*F is pushing it for that jacket, even had a flannel on under it. Any longer of a ride and 50 is probably the limit for it. I definitely should have used my warmer gloves today!

Anybody ever been to the Fayette County Airport in Ohio? Thinking about a road trip.... when the weather gets better of course.

I saw your pic and I was thinking wow, the weather sure did change quickly!

Well, decide to start the motorcycle today, just to make sure my battery still had a charge. Then I smelled the exhaust, and just had to get on and take it around the block. Of course, living on the country, my block is a 17.6 mile loop. Even though it was around 40 degrees, it wasn’t a bad ride. Amazingly, the Mohawk mostly survived the helmet!

@NurseDave
Yeah, had one one my bike too. Necessary for long rides 👍 Radio is needed also.
I guess I was thinking it won't work will a full face helmet, but remembered not everyone uses one of those. I went off at bike at 55mph once. Cracked the face shield right in the middle. I'd never ride without one.

Back