The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Great video Eric. When my wife saw the PayPal charge on the CC statement, she asked me what it was for. When I told her, she asked "how many brushes do you need!?" I had no answer for her. I bring this up because if you were considering quitting your day job, I likely will not be able to help you out much.
1f630.png

Great video Eric. When my wife saw the PayPal charge on the CC statement, she asked me what it was for. When I told her, she asked "how many brushes do you need!?" I had no answer for her. I bring this up because if you were considering quitting your day job, I likely will not be able to help you out much.
1f630.png

I have learned the answer to that question is NOT "how many more shoes do you need?", "Do you really need another purse?" , and "you spent how much on makeup/getting your hair done?" Only married 8 years but you learn these lessons quickly.

1f630.png

lol the day job is intact, though The Dungeon is seeing a lot of action lately as well.

What handle material is that on the right? I'm not generally a fan of wooden handles, but that looks nice.

That is figured western maple. As is often the case with wood, there is a lot of variation in grain and patterns, and that piece was definitely one of the cooler ones that I’ve seen.

Very nice grains selection!

You mentioned you have done scales as well...anything for Feather ACs?

Very nice grains selection!

You mentioned you have done scales as well...anything for Feather ACs?

I haven't done anything for a Feather AC yet, but I'll be doing scales for two of them coming up. I'm thinking the scales will probably be a more standard shape than the ones that came with my SS.

I was going to quote, but there are just too many to do for one reply haha. Very nice work Eric!

Truly Great work Eric, funny how the Barzini has progressed, LOL

Some really good looking brushes! Eric really is a master of his trade!

I was going to quote, but there are just too many to do for one reply haha. Very nice work Eric!
Thanks Shawn! I'd love to collaborate on a project sometime.

Some really good looking brushes! Eric really is a master of his trade!
Thanks Don! I'm still learning a lot, but love playing in the Dungeon.

Truly Great work Eric, funny how the Barzini has progressed, LOL

Lol I know. We spent quite a while on the phone, drawing horribly bad designs and PMing them to each other before we got the initial design nailed down. Ahhh, nostalgia.

I got mine last night and shave with it today. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING work Eric. This is also the first Fan shape knot in my den, I like that it wasn't another bulb shape ...totally new.

The big brush makers have a new guy on the block, they best watch out.

I got mine last night and shave with it today. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING work Eric. This is also the first Fan shape knot in my den, I like that it wasn't another bulb shape ...totally new.

The big brush makers have a new guy on the block, they best watch out.

Thanks Chris! A satisfied customer puts a smile on my face, and that fan is a pretty sweet knot. I get them from Milton at TurnNShave. He's the only one I've seen that has the tuxedo synthetic fan, and I've gotten quick deliveries from him every time.

I can see it now...dark oak turned handle , slightly charred, with steel elements entwined smoothly throughout, smoky grey colored synthetic bulb knot. Something to shoot for! ?

Back