The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shawn & Chad's House of Dad Jokes

I just saw this on another site and got a laugh....

Picked up a hitch hiker. Seemed like a nice guy.

After a few miles, he asked me if I wasn't afraid that he might be a serial killer?

I told him that the odds of two serial killers being in the same car were extremely unlikely.

Last edited:
And another similar one too...

When the statistician was arrested after being discovered with a bomb in his carry on bag, he explained, “I know the chances of there being one bomb on an airplane, but the probability there are two is extremely low. I was just trying to improve my odds of arriving safely.”

Last edited:
Three unwritten rules of life.

1. The best advice a man can heed, is to plant no more garden than the wife can weed.

Dad's been gone since 2003 one who is jokes.
A blacksmith was working by his forge when a man come in to see him well he was visiting the visitor grabbed a horseshoe and it was hot so we threw it down quickly.
Blacksmith said it's hot isn't it? The man visitor said no it just doesn't take me all day to look at a horseshoe!

How do you find out how heavy a red hot chili pepper is?
Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now

Back