The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shawn & Chad's House of Dad Jokes

Did anyone else actually feel bad for him for dropping his pizza ?
Bad enough that someone took a picture.

Ya know that's a problem with society in a sense. Here we have a guy yes overweight. But maybe he worked a 14 hour shift, on his way home to a sick kid, so his wife wasn't cooking dinner, so he took his last $20 til payday to buy a pizza for the family, and he's overworked and tired and fell asleep.

Bad enough that someone took a picture.

Ya know that's a problem with society in a sense. Here we have a guy yes overweight. But maybe he worked a 14 hour shift, on his way home to a sick kid, so his wife wasn't cooking dinner, so he took his last $20 til payday to buy a pizza for the family, and he's overworked and tired and fell asleep.
Exactly what I was thinking

Another way of looking at it
Didn’t mean to offend anyone.
I guess the wheel chair joke was more humorous?
No, Don't get us wrong. It was funny. And then my thoughts went to no one helping him and what his life might be like. Wasn't putting the post down and sorry if it seemed that way. And for the record, i didn't respond to that one 😉

Fyi not offended at all. Please don't feel bad. This thread is about light humor.

Let's keep the jokes coming.
Yeah I didn't mean to start anything by my comment on pizza guy.. I guess i sometimes get sad for others when bad things happen. I try to look out for people to much sometimes. I think about the long day they may have had or other things and bringing it to family and whether it could have been a treat for them because of finances or other things that I won't mention because some of them would make Everyone here burst into tears.... I agree though this is meant to be light humour and please everyone keep the funny going... Ok I'm making myself sad again thinking of the possibilities on pizza guy so I'm gonna go watch a funny youtube video now.

I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's Dog and Schrodinger's Cat

She said it rang a bell but wasn't sure if it was there or not.
Heisenberg and Schrödinger are out for a drive when they get stopped by the police. The policeman asks Heisenberg "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" and Heisenberg says "No, but I know where I am!". Confused, the officer says "Sir, you were doing 80 mph", and Heisenberg throws his hands in the air and huffs "Great, now I'm lost!".
The policeman thinks something is going on, and orders the pair out of the car so that he can search it for contraband. He looks under the seats, in the glove compartment, in the back, and then walks around the car and opens the boot. He stares into it for a moment, turns to Schrödinger and says "Sir, did you know there's a dead cat in here?!", so Schrödinger rolls his eyes and snorts "Yeah, we do NOW!".

Heisenberg and Schrödinger are out for a drive when they get stopped by the police. The policeman asks Heisenberg "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" and Heisenberg says "No, but I know where I am!". Confused, the officer says "Sir, you were doing 80 mph", and Heisenberg throws his hands in the air and huffs "Great, now I'm lost!".
The policeman thinks something is going on, and orders the pair out of the car so that he can search it for contraband. He looks under the seats, in the glove compartment, in the back, and then walks around the car and opens the boot. He stares into it for a moment, turns to Schrödinger and says "Sir, did you know there's a dead cat in here?!", so Schrödinger rolls his eyes and snorts "Yeah, we do NOW!".

A true physics nerd's joke!

Back